Volex Asia recently received an Excellent Quality Award from PFU (Fujitsu) for the third time.
Fujitsu has been one of our loyal customers for more than 10 years.  Fujitsu is a manufacturer for scanners and has the number 1 share in the market.

Volex is currently the main supplier to Fujitsu for power cords with 80% of our production from Volex Batam and the remaining 20% are supplied from Zhongshan.
Volex was also awarded Good Quality award in 2018 and in 2019 we progressed to a higher level recognition with this Excellent Quality Award achievement.